1st day: Arrival in the area of SIENA, accommodation in hotel, dinner and overnight.
2nd day: After breakfast appointment with our local guide for the visit of the historical centre of SIENA. Then further on to the area of CHIANTI with stops in Radda, Gaiola, San Gusmé and Castelnuovo Barardegna. Lunch in a farm in this area with local products and tasting of local wine. Back to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
3rd day: Breakfast in Hotel and departure to SAN GIMIGNANO. Appointment with our local guide and visit of the town famous for the 15 watch-towers. Lunch in a local farm ed further on to MONTALCINO, famous for the wine-production. Tasting of the local Brunello-Wine and return to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
4th day: After breakfast depature to MONTEPULCIANO. Upon arrival guided visit of the town and the historical centre. Visit of a local wine-production with wine tasting and a snack with local products. Some free time at leisure and dinner with typical tuscany menue in a restaurant or hotel. Overnight.
5th day: Breakfast and departure.
- 4 overnight, 3 with half-board and 1 only with breakfast in a hotel in the area of SIENA,
- Local guide service for the visit of SIENA and CHIANTI,
- Lunch in a local restaurant or farm with wine tasting in the area of Chianti,
- Local guide service for the visit of SAN GIMIGNANO and MONTALCINO,
- Lunch in a local restaurant or farm in the area and wine-tasting of the famous Brunello-wine,
- Local guide service for the visit of MONTEPULCIANO,
- Snack with local products and wine tasting in a wine-production in the are of Montepulciano,
- Dinner with a tipical local menù in a restaurant or in Hotel.
This is just an example of tour that we can arrange for your and it can be adjusted for what concerns the duration and also the services to be included. For accommodatin we can offer you hotels and also other types of accommodation in all categories. For connoisseurs we can arrange wine tastings and tastings of local products with experts.
Use this form to contact us and/or receive more information. Fill in the obligatory fields (*) and specify your request. Our operator will respond in the shortest time possible.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Would you like to receive our exclusive special offers or to be updated regularly on news and events? Register for our free newsletter!SUBSCRIBE
Wines from Campania are still relatively little known but are of excellent ... Continue
Pizza, Mozzarella-Cheese and wine are only a very small part of local produ... Continue
Famous for its beautiful mountains but offers much more including its uniqu... Continue
One of the best known products of the area and certainly the prosciutto of ... Continue
The area west of Sicily is a territory rich in traces of the Greek era. Afr... Continue
Apulia less known is that Castles and cathedrals that are present throughou... Continue