1st day: Arrival of the group in the area of NAPLES, accommodation in Hotel, dinner and overnight.
2nd day: After brfeakfast departure to PAESTUM. Appointment with our local guide and visit of the Buffalo Farm and local milk production. Then lunch with local products and Mozzarella-Cheese and in the afternoon guided visit of the famous Temples of Paestum. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
3rd day: Breakfast in Hotel and departure to the famous excavation of POMPEJI. Upon arrival appointment with our local guide and visit. Then lunch in local restaurant and tasting of local wines. Then further on to Mount VESUVIUS until 1.000 mt. Then further on by foot for about 20/30 minutes to the crater and visit. Return to hotel for dinner and overnight.
4th day: After breakfast departure to the Archeological Museum in Naples and guided visit. Lunch in a nice Restaurant on the seaside in Napels and afternoon free at leisure. Return to hotel for dinner and overnight.
5th day: Breakfast in Hotel and departure to the area of AVELLINO. Vsit of a local wine-production and winetasting with a typical local snack. Return to NAPLES and in the afternoon guided visit of the historical centre. Dinner with Pizza in a local Pizzeria. Overnight in Hotel.
6th day: After breakfast departure to CASERTA and visit of the Royal Palace and the beautiful gardens. Then further on to CASERTA Vecchia, with its beautiful historical centre and lunch in a typical restaurant. After lunch visit and return to the Hotel. Dinner with music entertainment in Hotel or Restaurant. Overnight.
7th day: Breakfast and departure. End of our services.
- 6 overnight, 4 with half-baord and 2 only with breakfast in a hotel in the area of NAPLES,
- Guide for excursione to PAESTUM, with visit of a buffalo-farm with lunch with local products and the Temples,
- Half day local guide service for the visit of the famous excavations of POMPEJI and lunch in restaurant,
- Half day local guide service for visit of the Archeological Museum in Naples and lunch in Restaurant on the seaside,
- Guide for excursione to AVELLINO with visit of a local wine-production with snack and tasting and afternoon guided visit of the historical centre of NAPLES,
- Guide for excursione to CASERTA and CASERTA VECCHIA and lunch in a typical restaurant.
- Dinner with entertainment.
Use this form to contact us and/or receive more information. Fill in the obligatory fields (*) and specify your request. Our operator will respond in the shortest time possible.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Would you like to receive our exclusive special offers or to be updated regularly on news and events? Register for our free newsletter!SUBSCRIBE
Wines from Campania are still relatively little known but are of excellent ... Continue
Beautiful landscape already beloved by popes.... Continue
Famous for its beautiful mountains but offers much more including its uniqu... Continue
Tuscany is one of the most famous tourist destinations but offers over... Continue
One of the best known products of the area and certainly the prosciutto of ... Continue
The area west of Sicily is a territory rich in traces of the Greek era. Afr... Continue
Apulia less known is that Castles and cathedrals that are present throughou... Continue
The leccese Baroque is definitely unique and beautiful. Together with the f... Continue
Tour of Puglia, known more for its beautiful beaches but that hides a great cultural treasure ...Continue »